YUI- GloRia
Salam
I just Love YUI~
The Best j-pop artist of all time!!
this MV make me want to study even harder (really?? hope so..)
her songs are just inspiring and motivating
though i dont think that this is the best song from her..
i still like it if it's from YUI
Behold!! the new single of YUI
GLORIA!!

(click here in case it didnt come out)

sing along session

Miwaku no tobira jyuurai no tenbou datte
Yuragisou ni naru seishun jidai de
Jinsei ga kawaru koishitai no ni
Okubyou ni naru mondai yamadzumi minan da
Kotae wo michibiku tame ni wa this feeling
Kirisuterarenai all night long

Yume janai~
Te ga todokisou na gloria
Tama ni mienakunatte

Cry~
Chikamichi wo shite mo onaji ne
Mata mayotte shimau desho

Seikousha no koe takadaka ni
Kataru episoodo taningoto mitai
Ima no watashi chiisana heya de
Kangaeteiru kuusou no mirai ni
Toikakete miru keredo that feeling
Imeeji dekinai no ga all night long

Maketenai~
Kagayaku saki ni gloria
Chikadzuiteru hazu sa

Cry~
Mou dare no sei ni mo shinai yo
Zenbu dakishimeteiku
Muchuu ni narena kya uso ne

Sakura ga saku koro ni kitto
Atarashii jibun ni deaeru no

Yume janai hazu yo mukuwareru to shinjiteru
Hontou ha kowaii kedo
Cry~
Kuyashii kimochi ga aru kara get glory days

Maketenai~
Kagayaku saki ni gloria
Chikadzuiteru hazu sa

Cry~
Nemurenai yoru ni hitori
Hiza wo kakaekonde mo
Baby naiteru jikan ha nai


_____________________

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

ah ah ah ah ah
The door to fascination? Even your view of your future
Tries to change, because of your youth
Your life changes, you want to fall in love
But you become a coward, it's like a mountain full of challenges
This feeling...
In order to find the answer,
All night long/oh my love*
I can't throw away this feeling, all night long

Isn't it your dream?
GLORIA 
Just a bit more, and you feel you can reach it
Sometimes I can't see it anymore
 
Cry?
It's the same even if you look for a shortcut
You'll just get lost again

ah ah ah ah ah
All the successful people, they boast
about their experiences, but they sound like they're talking about others
And here I am, in this small room
Thinking, Dreaming of my future
That feeling
I ask myself, but
All night long/oh my love*
I can't imagine that feeling, all night long

Aren't you losing?
GLORIA 
GLORIA just past that bright future
You sure are getting closer

Cry?
I won't blame others anymore
I'll take it all myself
If you can't forget about youself and do this frantically, it's all a lie

uh uh uh When sakura starts blooming
uh uh uh I'll probably be able to find my new self

It's not a dream, you believe that you can do this
Although I'm scared inside

cry?
Get Glory days*
You feel vexed, so Get glory days

Aren't you losing?
GLORIA 
GLORIA in front of the bright future
You sure are getting closer

Cry?
Alone during sleepless nights
Even when you wrap your arms around your knees
baby theres no time to cry

ah ah ah ah ah
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    I'm a student from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. Interested in art, j-pop/j-rock, cooking~~ and of course, EAT :D. I'm a future Doctor, InsyaAllah.. Amiiiin...

    Feel Free 2 Add :)

    your Curiosity

    I'm a YUI Lover

    next please