New System, New Spirit!!
salam all~ :D
so the holiday has ended and come the beginning of new system~
Dermatomusculoskeletal system or DMS
excited??
maybe :D



the books got many picture that might induce you to puke after watching it..lol
but i have to get myself used to it..yeah, it's a must

here are some :D
not so extreme as i don't want any of u to never visit my page again :P
but if it offense u, i'm so sorry





BTW, this system's group 3 tutormates are:

1. Lina
2. Ijat
3. shida
4. Azlin
5. Linda
6. Me :D
7. Azrul
8. Khalil

hihi...may the spirit last..amiiin....

p/s: I've never been into group 1 and 4

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    I'm a student from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. Interested in art, j-pop/j-rock, cooking~~ and of course, EAT :D. I'm a future Doctor, InsyaAllah.. Amiiiin...

    Feel Free 2 Add :)

    your Curiosity

    I'm a YUI Lover

    next please