My First Post ^^v
Actually I'm not a kind of person who like to write nor read.
But today, my ex-classmate encourage me to do so..
Actually I've already think about it a couple of times..but only today i did it..*sigh*
I'm not sure what I'm going to post after this.
Maybe I'll share my slice of life experience..or my thoughts..or maybe other's thought.
I'll try to make myself sometimes to update this blog :) since i'll enter matriculation and need to struggle in my study.Yosh! Strive to success!
After this I might post in Malay.. :D

till then..see ya!

p/s: I've received my salary for this month! ureshii~ ah! and my driving license too! XD
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    I'm a student from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. Interested in art, j-pop/j-rock, cooking~~ and of course, EAT :D. I'm a future Doctor, InsyaAllah.. Amiiiin...

    Feel Free 2 Add :)

    your Curiosity

    I'm a YUI Lover

    next please