As, Fiza and Alyaa's Birthday's [Amal's Version]

Salam
haha...because i'm too lazy to write anything, I wait for somebody to write about it first then I can just put a link..haha
so, it's about those three birthday celebration
As, Fiza and Alyaa
You can read the detail on in As's Blog-->here
huhuhu...
ok..that's All I think
jaa~



P/S: so everyone knows about what happened 31st May until now right?
So please do keep praying as it is at least what we can do
there are many other things u can do also-->read here
Keep ur info about it updated ok..PEACE
and many more..

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THEM, THIS IS ABOUT US
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    I'm a student from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. Interested in art, j-pop/j-rock, cooking~~ and of course, EAT :D. I'm a future Doctor, InsyaAllah.. Amiiiin...

    Feel Free 2 Add :)

    your Curiosity

    I'm a YUI Lover

    next please